If you chose not to order a school supply pack, please refer to the following lists to know what your child will need for the 2014-2015 school year. To keep things simple, the lists are only grade specific not cluster specific like in previous years.
If you chose not to order a school supply pack, please refer to the following lists to know what your child will need for the 2014-2015 school year. To keep things simple, the lists are only grade specific not cluster specific like in previous years. Supply List 2014-15 – 6th Grade Supply List 2014-15 – …View full post
Summer Hours: Right now, the POMS building is open for summer hours. The school is closed Fridays but is open Monday through Thursday from 8 am to 5 pm. Last day for uniform and school supply pre-orders! Thursday, June 12 is the last day to turn in your school supply and school uniform order …View full post
6th Grade 6th Gr. Summer Reading Packet 6th Gr. World Cultures Summer Packet 6th grade MATH SUMMER HOMEWORK MAY 2014 ALL GRADES POMS Science Summer Challenge1 Sixth 7th Grade 7th Gr. Math Summer Packet Part 1 of 2 7th Gr. Math Summer Packet Part 2 of 2 7th Gr. Summer Reading Packet 7th grade Texas …View full post
6th Gr. Summer Reading Packet
7th Gr. Math Summer Packet Part 1 of 2
8th Gr. Summer Mapping
The Pin Oak Uniform Exchange is collecting gently used school uniform shirts and sweatshirts this week.
Please drop off items in the box in the front lobby.
Items will be shared with students in need of uniforms.
We need volunteers to help set up for the 8th grade graduation party on May 28th. We will be setting up from 2:30 to 5:30.
Please sign up at http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E0E4CABAD2AAB9-8thgrade or contact Suzanne Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
- IPC Spring Mid-Term (Monday & Tuesday)
- Choir New York Info Meeting – 6:00 – 7:00pm in Cafeteria Commons
- 6th grade awards ceremony in the MPR – 6:30 – 7:30pm
- Algebra/Geometry Spring Mid-Terms in MPR
- 7th Gr. Awards Ceremony in the MPR – 6:30 – 7:30pm
- Choir & Orchestra in New York 5/22 – 5/26
- Pegasus Banquet @ Main Event – 8:15 – 2:00 pm
- Band Spring Awards Concert – MPR
- Band Intermediate and Advanced Band trip to Disney World 5/23-5/26/14
- SNOW MAKE-UP DAY – SCHOOL IS IN SESSION
- Beginner Band Solo Contest
- 8th Gr. Schlitterbahn trip
- Yearbook Signing Party in the MPR
- 8th Grade Dance 6:00 – 9:00pm
- Last Day of School for Students
- Last day for teachers
Summer School – June 2 – July 2, 2014
Pre-order your child’s 2014-2015 school supplies for next year! EPI School Supply order forms will go home soon with your student. Extra forms are also available in the front office.
To pay by cash or check (payable to POMS PTO), turn in your completed order form with payment to the front office by June 12.
To order online and pay by credit card, please visit www.epipacks.com and enter our school ID: PIN121. Deadline for online sales is June 15.
- Pre-ordered supplies will be available for pick up at Charger Camp.
- Next year all students will also need to purchase 2 combination locks – one for their cluster locker and one for their gym locker. Combination locks are NOT included in the school supply packs.
Thanks everyone for bringing your Box Tops to school! The score for this school year is fantastic: 15,649 box tops in total. All the clusters did a wonderful job! 7B earned a free dress pass with 2128 box tops during the spring/summer collection.
Keep collecting those box tops – we are going to count them for a free dress pass in the next school year! Don’t forget that Box Tops have an expiration date.
School earnings can be followed on: http://www.boxtops4education.com/earnings/compare-schools#.
If you have any questions, contact Gordana Nguyen at email@example.com.