A Night to Shine 2019
The Pin Oak Middle School PTO is hosting its annual fundraising auction and party on March 30, 2019. Tickets are only $75 per person and include dinner, drinks and dancing!
The 77 Event Venue
6700 Ferris St.
March 30, 2019
7 PM – 11 PM
Limited capacity – maximum capacity: 125
Your support will buy:
• Classroom technology- laptops, interactive teaching systems, iPads
• Teacher grants- continuing education, classroom materials, and curriculum enrichment
• Enhance the fine arts- theatre, band/orchestra, choir, photography, dance and visual arts
• Procure books for the school library and classroom libraries
• Support UIL athletics- uniforms, equipment and field enhancement
• Child advocacy- school uniforms, supplies, books and financial assistance
Thank you to our sponsors.
Derek James Homes
West U Orthodontics
401 Table and Tap
Cammarata Pediatric Dentistry Group
Ed and Katy Wolff
Our online auction will open March 24th. There is still time to donate items.
We are looking for donation items, including vacation homes, airline tickets/miles, tickets to sporting events, entertainment and dining gift certificates, fitness and personal services, cash, wine, and fun items.
Sponsorship opportunities are available! We would like to give our generous Pin Oak families and parent-owned businesses the first opportunity to support our amazing school.