The purpose of the PTO is to foster excellence in education at Pin Oak Middle School by sponsoring programs for the students, family and community, promoting cooperation and understanding among parents, faculty, students and the school administration and raising funds to achieve these objectives.
Funds are used for the following:
• Classroom technology- laptops, interactive teaching systems, iPads
• Teacher grants- continuing education, classroom materials, and curriculum enrichment
• Enhance the fine arts- theatre, band/orchestra, choir, photography, dance and visual arts
• Procure books for the school library and classroom libraries
• Support UIL athletics- uniforms, equipment and field enhancement
• Child advocacy- school uniforms, supplies, books and financial assistance